• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

North East Bronco peeps----

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Well, just got off the phone with a really cool guy that is head of operations for the North East Bronco Roadeo put on by Ford. It's a training event to get new Bronco order people to realize the capabilities of the new purchases.....They are thinking about trying to put together a display of earlier Broncos to have at base camp when new order people get back from their day in the woods with questions and answer session and handling over all enthusiasm about the awesomeness that is Bronco...
Just trying to get a gauge of who and how many would be interested in doing this....We would have to be there around 4 PM till ? Thinks he would like to try a Thursday or Friday first, if it goes well maybe a Saturday or Sunday when they have a much larger crowd. There is lodging near by or trailer space as it gets dark much earlier these days....Hit me up with thoughts or questions please!
https://broncooffroadeo.com/?fbclid=IwAR08WyJVgMWC9kyOWRRx9CpRZhSyI2SyFWBzFsKORxLjvSACOOC5kiVGWVE

DC_Gearhead

Too bad its NH. I'd go but too far for me. That would be pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
not clear what the dates are from the link, but i could quite likely be in WITH MY OWN BRONCO!!!!!

Hank

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's cool they have one up north for y'all too

Look forward to pics

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
No dates yet...checking interest first

svobronco

Contributor
I'm game. Especially if there's be some wheelin' possible.

Juiceman

Contributor
Gunstock is pretty close to me. I could be game if the date works

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I am too busy with some other stuff to be able to effectively organize this....I really would like to see someone step up and take the reigns on this. I will try and attend but can't guarantee it

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
lets talk on this Randy. i'll get a hold of you

Hank

dsenatore

Contributor
Loc.
East Walpole
Hi Guys,
I'd consider it depending on the timing etc... I have a reservation there for Oct 22nd and plan to have my kids driving for most of it while I ride along. Looks like a good time and they're stoked for it. Keep us posted.
Thanks,
David

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Well, just got off the phone with a really cool guy that is head of operations for the North East Bronco Roadeo put on by Ford. It's a training event to get new Bronco order people to realize the capabilities of the new purchases.....They are thinking about trying to put together a display of earlier Broncos to have at base camp when new order people get back from their day in the woods with questions and answer session and handling over all enthusiasm about the awesomeness that is Bronco...
Just trying to get a gauge of who and how many would be interested in doing this....We would have to be there around 4 PM till ? Thinks he would like to try a Thursday or Friday first, if it goes well maybe a Saturday or Sunday when they have a much larger crowd. There is lodging near by or trailer space as it gets dark much earlier these days....Hit me up with thoughts or questions please!
https://broncooffroadeo.com/?fbclid=IwAR08WyJVgMWC9kyOWRRx9CpRZhSyI2SyFWBzFsKORxLjvSACOOC5kiVGWVE

Super cool.

lets talk on this Randy. i'll get a hold of you

Hank

Hank, I think this is perfect for you. Keep me in mind if I can help from afar.

Hi Guys,
I'd consider it depending on the timing etc... I have a reservation there for Oct 22nd and plan to have my kids driving for most of it while I ride along. Looks like a good time and they're stoked for it. Keep us posted.
Thanks,
David

Same

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just to update..Hank has met with the management and is working on logistics. I will be doing the Off Roadeo myself on Oct 7th....will post up afterward!