• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic Bronco help in Connecticut

MumsFord

Hello,
I am new to the forum and recently acquired a 1969 bronco that I am interested in doing a few modifications to. I'd like to see if anyone on the forum knows of a place in Connecticut (or the greater New England area) where modifications like suspension lifts may be accomplished.
Also, it would be great to make some connections with some local fellow Bronco fanatics.
Any help is appreciated.

amfw

Hi, welcome! Fellow New England Bronco owner here! Theres a great range of users and info on this forum for all types of owners. I like to do a lot of stuff myself, but its all a journey and sometimes I don't have time tools or expertise to do certain things. When thats the case, I have brought my truck to Elias 4wd center in Townsend, MA. Lou and Chris have done consistently excellent work on all of my 4wd vehicles (two cherokee XJs, one classic Bronco, and one 4wd Van) over the last 15 years. If you need to outsource mechanical work on your bronco, you would be hard pressed to do better than those guys. At least thats my 2 cents. Hopefully other folks will chime in if thats too far for you. cheers!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Had no idea you knew Lou....work 5 minutes from him! Also you may try LAL customs, Nassau, Ny.

omureebe

Norwalk CT there's a guy Bob Miller (203-536-4387).

I can't find his website, but he's a CT builder.

Omar

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Todd Foss (Fossilized Customs) is in Maine also.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Todd Foss (Fossilized Customs) is in Maine also.

yeah Hook up w/Todd for sure if you want a really off road capable rig

or stock even.. He leans more towards Wheeling, Breaking, Fixing, driving it home :D