• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Yeller's Broncno Build: New Adventures!

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
New shoes!!! :) Always fun.

I couldn't zoom enough to see brand/size....?

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
They seem to like the higher load ranges in that size. They do have a D but otherwise E and F. Be interesting to see how you like them!

nvrstuk

Contributor
Without super accurate testing methods we seem to find the C rating flexes/folds better on snow than the D & E rating. Snow obviously is much softer than rock so maybe that's why the D & E rating sidewalls still seem to do so well on the rocks????

We all try to run C ratings here. A buddy just bought E rating on a super aggressive tread pattern so we had hoped to compare them side by side this winter but I don't have an engine yet. :(

OP
OP
Yeller

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Yes these are E rated at 39xx pounds each, I've found that if the compound and tread block play nice together that its really not an issue in rocks/dirt/mud. Don't get to play in snow but do get to in sand, I'll be sure to test them out 😁 FYI they do make the 40" in a C rated.

nvrstuk

Contributor
I've been looking at those in the 40" C rated! :)

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
What's weird is that when I clicked on the tires pic to open it up and it popped up on my screen, I could smell the rubber.....

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just reread and saw with envy your 39# comment! :)

OP
OP
Yeller

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Just reread and saw with envy your 39# comment! :)
🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Brian, this has been and continues to be a fun truck, and great people. After all at the end of the day it’s the people that make this a great place to waste, errrrr, ummm, spend time😁
I have rubber envy.
I feel honored Bax! I have wood envy reading some of your posts.

Reactions: bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Steve if your building one you might as well build me one too.