• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

23rd Annual OCBR 2021 *Info Thread

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Burnie is finally going to get some new shoes and bead locks that will actually hold air. Need to replace motor mounts and new cover on the rear diff. It will still be ugly as hell but hopefully can make it through the event without sitting in the parking lot.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Burnie is finally going to get some new shoes and bead locks that will actually hold air. Need to replace motor mounts and new cover on the rear diff. It will still be ugly as hell but hopefully can make it through the event without sitting in the parking lot.

wonderful.. looking forward to seeing y'all

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Adam no SMORR for you this weekend?

If you mean me, no. I don't even need to be driving my 6.0 7 miles into town once a week. Needs some engine work before it self destructs like dad's might have done. We don't have the facilities to fix his yet and I don't want to tear into mine until we have another running truck besides broncos and explorers! However, my truck shouldn't take much to get it right, just need to dedicate a few days to it. People pay $120 each for rebuilt injectors. I paid less than 200 for the rebuild kits to do it myself. Just takes time. It needs shorter push rods before the lifters burn up and eat the cam.

Anyhow. That's the long way to spell "no." But I will load pics in the "what have you done to your bronco today" thread...

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
haha.. got ya brother

Who all has their registrations in I am SO LATE, too dang busy w/work

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
bumpty bump...…..

Around 60 days till it's time oh yeah

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Shout out to JEGS for goody bag contributions....

Attachments

• JEGS.jpg
    JEGS.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
And the time keeps ticking away

Check in on those reservations w/the new owners at the park

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So what's the word on that cruise to Mena? I think that's what they were saying. Who can say that's a go or no go. I think "Grammy" and "Grandad" are looking forward to some mountain scenery. He is still working out of his Bronco, so, if he comes, he's not going for the tough trails for sure!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So what's the word on that cruise to Mena? I think that's what they were saying. Who can say that's a go or no go. I think "Grammy" and "Grandad" are looking forward to some mountain scenery. He is still working out of his Bronco, so, if he comes, he's not going for the tough trails for sure!

Not for me really, but we should get DS on here to post up news for it

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

you think new chrome or black chrome lug nuts for the new shoes, beadlocks..?

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
CRUISE to Mena etc - was moved to Friday to avoid any issues with folks getting back for BBQ & Final night Fun! check OCB FB page for info.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Friday Hmmmm.. I think I better keep mine off road haha