• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I just bought Project Buckshot bronco.

badkarma

Had a great offer on my 67 after 5 yrs as daily driver so took it. Then rolled it right into the 75 known as project buckshot from 4x4 review magazine.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Wow from what I could see from the link they did it up nice:cool:

OP
OP
badkarma

badkarma

HMMMM here is a update when I received it the rear pinion was toast, The PO had mounted a dual exhaust within 3 inches of most of the fuel lines replacing the 2 into 1 that was on creating vapor lock city. The bronco was finished in 2013 but only had 1k miles on it. I am working out the bugs and will for a little while to come. I am installing the BH 2 into 1 next week. I have already replaced the rear and waiting for the next strange sound to perk up my ears. That being said on a whole it is a absolutely solid foundation and drives rock solid. I suppose if there was nothing to fix I would still be doing something to it so I am a happy man. Just amazing they put so much into a vehicle and never enjoyed it. next project 23 gallon tank and get rid of the over complicated 2 tank FI setup I keep looking at.

OP
OP
badkarma

badkarma

Installed the m1a1 tank and system wild horses Moab brakes. Have 1000k miles on both. Davis radiator went in. When I went to the new tank removed the auxiliary tank and installed the derale AT cooler. A BC broncos top and waiting for the rack. In total another 5k miles. Drive it to work twice a week.