• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Back on the road

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
Got my bronco back on the road tonight after a few weeks of being down. My power steering box had a bunch of play in it, and only had power to the left (sometimes) so I sent it to Advantage West in Indo, CA to be rebuilt. They did a great job, thanks for the recommendation Wild Horses!
cda63ebec0428166894e2d65b3cb9005.jpg
f4ca0cd28fe489a8cda64b3fb2d2b4a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
awesome shot - where did you get the jerry can holder on the back bumper? That's something I've been looking for....love the gin and tonic cans BTW!!!!

and that EB is a long way from TX!

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
awesome shot - where did you get the jerry can holder on the back bumper? That's something I've been looking for....love the gin and tonic cans BTW!!!!

and that EB is a long way from TX!
Yeah the Military will do that lol. Happy to be here for sure! I think the bumper is a Wild Horses bumper. It was on there when I bought the Bronco in 2006.

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
Outstanding.. Great shot too. Enjoy brother
Thanks! Had no idea how much having play in the ps box stressed me out when I was driving it. Having everything working properly makes the drive much more enjoyable!

I also decided to put my sport badges on. Its been debadged since I built it. Nice to have them back
8919d559862543bedcba6306b751d559.jpg