• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Nick’s Trix build

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
it's slowly getting parts stripped off it from the original build. not sure what is up with that.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
True Ben. Very true. The client I built it for had a few other trucks so I’d guess that’s where a number of the one off parts went. Even the current seller is peeling parts off it...

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
it's slowly getting parts stripped off it from the original build. not sure what is up with that.

I'd honestly be interested in knowing what parts have been removed.
Not that I'm looking to buy them or it, but getting it out there and time stamped before some other vendors start to produce knock-offs.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
some of the items are vehicle specific such as the one off front PTO winch bumper set up & side steps

Status
Not open for further replies.