• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BCB's new top

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
No, I would rather make less money and keep it here but I am down to going south if this guy doesn't work out. I talked to him today and he is still working on my estimate. Hopes to have it by the end of this week

Chuck
Not sure how far you want to travel but I'll PM you the info of our boat cover and bimini top manufacturer that makes our private label stuff.
They might be able to help.

Trevor

NAK

Like everyone I was wondering when you will be taking orders?
Nick

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I have new info that I will post in the next day or so, detailing how much, when, what and options will be available.

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
O.K., the short story. The sew shop has agreed to make the canvas but can't start for a month. So the first 50 tops should be shipping in about 6 weeks. The price will be $1250 for the basic complete top(no side windows)
If you have any interest let me know what color you might like so I can work up a order. No obligations or money until we get closer. Please e-mail me your color preference at chuck@bcbroncos.com

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
They will be optional from the start. We just have not been able to work out the added cost yet. What we really need right now is an idea of how many of what color we need to order. My guess is 25 black, 5 white, 10 tan, 5 green, 5 blue and a red but I could be way off. Top gun offers 16 colors. We are starting a new poll so go there and vote.

Last edited:

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I voted for black but don't have the $$ to order one yet. I need to start putting my lunch money back in the bronco jar.

Bruiser

Chuck,
Is the "Rear Dash" a required component of the full top or just an option for using the top in 1/2 cab configuration?

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I'd get a black top if I had the money. I don't think I'd be able to get one until next spring now!.

Ken

Stu D. McLovin

I'd be interested in Black, Brown or Dark Burgundy. But I won't have the mony for it until next spring either.

treetopflyer

Loc.
Yuma
Chuck, I've been following the development and when you refer to "side windows" are you refering to the glass quarter windows or the vinyl ones? Intrested in grey or tan and won't have to wait until spring!
Thanks,
Doug

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
The std top will come with the glass side windows and solid canvas sides. The vinyl window side panels will be optional