• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 3.5 inch lift coils and springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0kcrwlr

I am looking for aggressive front coils and 11 pack rear springs if someone has some that they are replacing.

Thanks,

Last edited:

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I have some coils you can have for the price of shipping, from my measurements they were 3" coils. If interested PM me your number for pics

jeff

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
you're welcome...does that mean you're not interested? If not I have someone else that is thanks.

OP
OP
R

R0kcrwlr

I apologize for the late response, I just saw this response. Did you let go of yours? Sorry again and thanks for the offer.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
no worries, I shipped them out Saturday to a member in KY, assumed they weren't what you were looking for but thought I'd ask anyway, good luck -jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.