• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Here u go Bronco Collectors (rare one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Interesting that he doesn't list a price. I could've sworn an earlier version of that ad listed $47k.

To the OP, the truck's in AZ, not AR.

Todd Z.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
He should have a picture of the Marti Report to prove it's a Sport/Ranger if it is one. Especially if he is wanting $47K !

elan

Loc.
s
Always remember, when a seller doesn't post a price, it's an old sales gimmick. When you need to ask, it puts you in a secondary position to the seller.
In other words, like a child going to a parent and asking for permission.

I never contact without seeing a price. You therefore avoid the Vulcan mind probe bee ess

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
He probably got tired of the beatings at 47k that was originally posted

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
I counted 6 times he said rare, or very rare. Mine must be very rare to then. %)

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sport/Ranger....my 77 stock Ranger also wears the Sport badges. I’ve seen a lot of this over the years. I always figured these Bronco Rangers were possibly built on the line initially as a Sport (Sport Badges on front fenders) ..and got a call to upgrade the build to a Ranger Package after paint and after badging. The Sport Badge has an extra mounting hole where the red Sport Logo is ...and my guess is by replacing it with the regular Bronco script badge...it would expose that predrilled hole. So they just left the Sport Badge in place. That’s just my guess.

Blue71

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sport/Ranger....my 77 stock Ranger also wears the Sport badges. I’ve seen a lot of this over the years. I always figured these Bronco Rangers were possibly built on the line initially as a Sport (Sport Badges on front fenders) ..and got a call to upgrade the build to a Ranger Package after paint and after badging. The Sport Badge has an extra mounting hole where the red Sport Logo is ...and my guess is by replacing it with the regular Bronco script badge...it would expose that predrilled hole. So they just left the Sport Badge in place. That’s just my guess.

Blue71

Another option that happened some, is the Ranger owner liked the extra options of the Ranger and he looked at the plain "Bronco" script on his Ranger, and then he looked at the "Sport Bronco" emblem and of course liked the look of it. He goes down to the dealer and orders a pair of "Sport" badges and has them swapped out. A friend of mine was the parts guy at the local dealership and he has told me before of ordering Sport badges and even beltline trim to fancy up a customers Broncos. He has told me that ordering and installing the beltline trim was such a pain. He had to order each piece and each clip separately . Ford didn't have a part number for a complete set, but each component had individual numbers..

THEBONE

The drivers side view mirror doesn't look remote to me. No passenger side view mirror is unusual, for a 77 ranger. Antenna is in the wrong spot. No windshield chrome, probably got messed up with a replaced windshield. No belt line trim. All in all, very interesting.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Another option that happened some, is the Ranger owner liked the extra options of the Ranger and he looked at the plain "Bronco" script on his Ranger, and then he looked at the "Sport Bronco" emblem and of course liked the look of it. He goes down to the dealer and orders a pair of "Sport" badges and has them swapped out. A friend of mine was the parts guy at the local dealership and he has told me before of ordering Sport badges and even beltline trim to fancy up a customers Broncos. He has told me that ordering and installing the beltline trim was such a pain. He had to order each piece and each clip separately . Ford didn't have a part number for a complete set, but each component had individual numbers..

You're right Mr. Dennis. I know my Dad liked the Sport Emblems and put them on several of his old Broncos. Probably a few owners out there scratching there head. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.