• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY 1971 w/halfcab

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
When you see things like the turn signal stock and other stuff with over spray, quick flip or lipstick pig too often. Then the diamond plate on rockers and 6 cylinder. IMHO too much for what it is.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Market seems to have dried up quite a bit. Not a lot of decently nice stuff out there anymore. You were right to pass, but you’ll need to be patient!

OP
OP
J

Jwantsbronco

yes ! thanks for the advice,what I thought when I saw the diamond plate rockers as well.

The hard part is being patient.... but more dollars in the bronco bank won't hurt!

tomstandard

Loc.
western Mass
(Hi, just joined the board)

I took a look at it last weekend. Engine ran beautifully. Clutch was pretty much toasted. I could not find a VIN on the frame rail, no VIN in glovebox, rust damaged VIN sticker on door frame. The seller (who is not the PO) didn't have paperwork in hand and he dropped the price by $5k without me even asking. I walked away from it.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Market seems to have dried up quite a bit. Not a lot of decently nice stuff out there anymore. You were right to pass, but you’ll need to be patient!

big part of finding the right one, right price for sure is just not jumping on the first one