• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2021 Bronco Review

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Let the games of upmanship begin, and it's about time, Jeep has not really change drivetrain in 20 plus years, now they up it with a v8 and 4.88 rear end.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Pretty frustrating seeing your exact build being used in a demo review when you have a first day reservation and first day order and have yet to get a build date....because of the parts shortage you know.

OP
OP
cannunz546

cannunz546

Contributor
Bronco Owner and Admirer
Loc.
Northwest Suburbs, Chicago
Pretty frustrating seeing your exact build being used in a demo review when you have a first day reservation and first day order and have yet to get a build date....because of the parts shortage you know.

Amen to that. It's frustrating because there's not much we can do about it.

Tugross302

Agreed. Also to see them giving every dealership one or more to demo when they can’t really expect anyone to order one two years out.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Lots MIC top emails went out today, most appear to be FE but there's still lots of every other trim. Quite a few 2 doors but heavy on the 4 door builds. Noticed a few of my exact build getting emails today, all first day reservation like myself but no email for me still. Saw one that was a early first day reservation, my exact build and ordered just two weeks ago, so definitely reservation time stamp makes the difference.

74bronk

Contributor
V8 broncos

Is there any info of ford putting a v8 in a bronco?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

I can imagine. :(