• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I finally saw one in person yesterday

Mike Hewett

It was being driven by a Ford Rep to a dealer in Omaha called Baxter. I followed it, sat in it and looked it over pretty good. The rep said the truck was $53,000 as it was spec'ed. I liked it. It didn't blow me away, but I guess I've seen enough pictures and videos the wow factor is no longer there.

They are cool though and yes I want one!

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bastards are blowing off the "reservations" people with the philosophy of "we have parts to build this one but it does not fulfill a reserved build,.... get it out there"....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bastards are blowing off the "reservations" people with the philosophy of "we have parts to build this one but it does not fulfill a reserved build,.... get it out there"....

specially them dumb A dealerships...

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
My wife and I got the opportunity to see and drive a 2 door Outer Banks this evening. Anderson Ford in Lincoln, NE receive the first of two demos last Thursday. Pretty impressive, but not enough for me to place an order. My 76 still brings me a bigger smile. And the wife agrees.

And the amazing thing is my 76, is worth more than this Outer Banks will ever dream to be. Who new.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
My wife and I got the opportunity to see and drive a 2 door Outer Banks this evening. Anderson Ford in Lincoln, NE receive the first of two demos last Thursday. Pretty impressive, but not enough for me to place an order. My 76 still brings me a bigger smile. And the wife agrees.

And the amazing thing is my 76, is worth more than this Outer Banks will ever dream to be. Who new.

Ha,bought a new truck from them a few years ago.:cool:

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I am still waiting to see one in person. I wont order one before I can see sit and drive one. I was expecting my local dealer to get one by now but not yet.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wife is going to wait until fall 2022 to order hers. Figure they'll have the production issues all sorted by then and her Rav4 is paid off about the time she'd be looking at delivery of her new Bronco. We'll look for one at our local dealer to test drive though..as soon as they get one.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
My sister in law picked hers up Tuesday. Meh I prefer the Classic.
pDQhwaq.jpg

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Darn it. I keep getting a late model Scout vibe, which is not a good vibe to get. Something is missing in the design that gives the body a massive, rounded egde look that was typical of Scouts.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I finally saw one today in Lexington. First I've seen out if you don't count the ones at Super Cell East. It was an Outer Banks, 4 door, soft top, in Cactus Gray I believe.

Projp

I drove a 4D badlands with the 2.3 Auto today and was surprisingly impressed. It did not feel under powered at all. I ordered the 2.7 but could have lived with the smaller motor.

74bronk

Contributor
I have a classic bronco … would like to see a new bronco in person and drive one but not impressed….i am impressed jeep put a392 hemi in one and also they put a turbo diesel in a jeep… very tempting … ford needs to get a move on this asap…

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I finally saw one in person today. Well actually two. Both were 4 door Outerbanks soft top. No squatch package! Both were the same dark blue color. Only had a few minutes to look at them as I was on my way to work. Might stop by this afternoon and look again. Try to take a few pics.
I wasnt overly impressed. I like the size and the interior was nice but it really needed the bigger tires. I dont know if these are for demo or orders that just arrived, they still had paint marks on the window and were dirty from transport.

74bronk

Contributor
I finally saw one myself in a target parking lot in Carlsbad Cali going about 30 mph i saw it for like 10 seconds no top on it looked like a two door, lifted big tires that light colored blue i see everywhere on a Bronco sport….not bad but if i cant test drive it im not interested….

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Went back to the dealer and the two that were there were gone. Did see two Yellow ones on the road today but they were on rt 50 going 65mph. These looked like higher trim models with the squatch package. These looked a lot better than the Outerbanks models I had seen previously.