• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Missing Bronco! (Update.. page 4)

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
The shop that was working on my rig folded up and everyones vehicles that were there to be worked on are gone. Owner of shop can't be found, phone number disconnected.

It was my Green77 early Ford bronco. It my have been towed to a yard or left out on the streets somewhere to get AV'd like those trucks he left out in front of his shop..
I'm in the process of filing a police report and calling all the tow companys in hopes to find out who helped in moving the vehicles.
The Bronco may be gray primer now as it was almost ready to paint, distinct feature are the gas filler doors as these were only made on 77 Broncos.

Here is a couple of pictures.

bfg1.jpg

dsc00026.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

Last edited:

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mad, Unbelievable is all I can say. Thats the '77 we rode around in a few years ago when I was there, so I have a few fond memory of it. I sure hope you find it. What kind of jack-asses close up shop and take peoples stuff? Pisses me off. Good luck

Andy

Blue71

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
That Bronco has been so much a part of your life, and ours too here who have watched your children grow with that rig, your fishing trips, your life as we have known you, I just can't believe it, this is terrible.

I so much hope for a speedy return and justice for whoever would do such a thing.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I will keep a sharp eye out for it! Good luck. I hope she finds her way home.

broncomania

Loc.
nc
mad i hope and pray you find your bronco in one piece.
good luck buddy. keep us updated.

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
That sucks,Mad. Why would anyone steal a truck on an island. It seems like it would be too easy for the police to find.
Good luck, I hope you find it before someone does something to it.

Mongonius

Loc.
Cajun in Texas
God Bless

If yours isn't the only vehicle missing, at least you will have others helping you search. Really hope you find it.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
it can't go too far easily, hope it turns up soon. someone had to help move it if it doesn't run.

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Mad, I am beside myself on this one!! someone stole Madgyvers Bronco?? The ladies are devastated!! Go get em Mad. Hanging is too good for them, the long walk off a short pier into the shark pool is the justice they deserve
Hope you get it back Buds that machine is part of Madgyver stories and this board.
TOFIC

Johnny

Oh shit that sucks..... What kind of douche just has them towed intead of calling the owners...

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's horrible, that Bronco, Mad, & fishing just go together. I sure hope you find it. Any idea how long the shop has been closed?

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
That sucks man - those are some of the best Bronco pics I've seen, I mean - wheeling to a good fishing spot - that's a dream of mine you were livin'.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
That sucks Mad. Fly me out there, I'll search every watering hole on the island till I find it. Shouldn't take me more than 6 months or so.
Seriously, best of luck.

OP
OP
Madgyver

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I did some mad scrambling this afternoon with title in hand and I found it!
Well, kinda..
I did find the owner of the shop. I did some detective work using business listings and I found out where he lived. I took the firebronco and drove to his place to find out what the deal is.
To make a long story short, The Green77 is safe. It still needs to be finished but it is intact. The shop owner is in the process of relocating his business because the rent went up. His Iphone broke which had my number. I got his new number and I know where he lives.
I gave him a chance to explain before I filed a stolen vehicle report with the local police department. I kept my cool...
Thank you my freinds for your support..