• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1770 302 Spark Plug Gap

K. Schaefer

Hey heys!
I have lost my manual and forgot how much i should gap the plugs.... Does anyone know? its a 302 original stock engine. Thanks!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nautical term. He's looking to gap the plugs on his ship's canon.
No spark, no boom. No boom, no repel boarding party.
Arrrr matey.

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, we were just having some fun with the 1770 part K. We knew what you meant, and viper had your real answer right away, so when stupidboy caught the mistake, I just took the thought and ran with it.
Kind of a classicbroncos "late-welcome" segué, so to speak.

Paul

OP
OP
K

K. Schaefer

Yeah, we were just having some fun with the 1770 part K. We knew what you meant, and viper had your real answer right away, so when stupidboy caught the mistake, I just took the thought and ran with it.
Kind of a classicbroncos "late-welcome" segué, so to speak.

Paul

Ahahahahah, I know I get it now you guys ahahahahah. I didnt even realize it! :p You are funny :) My bad, "1970" !

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ahhhh, yes, the old Scrimshaw brand. Good stuff. Hard to gap accurately though.
Hard to get too, since they applied the death penalty for being found gapping one with a knife in some countries.

Paul