• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1966 Bronco $500 (Not Mine)

OP
OP
AFLtCol

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Saw that it was flagged for removal, wonder if that meant it was a scam or it was sold? Most scams I see listed in different locations but this one only appeared in the Houston ads.

nkhd1

I looked at it in person with trailer in tow and passed. It was purchased and primered and back on the list for 2800. It was really rough and too many projects. Someone is gonna buy that and it will be back up for sale again once they figure out what they have

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Got that rare step option but the located at the wrong end of the bed I believe .

2015_02_17_22_14_18.jpg
[/url]
image upload no registration[/IMG]