• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 Bronco - Budd Body drivers floor panel rain gutter - 1st week build - $150 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
City: Gatesville
Price: $ MakeOffer

I recently sold a first week build UI15FL733xxx Bronco that I was able to negotiate some of the '66 goodies off of before selling, as the buyer is going to build a high dollar bronco with a new body (which it needed since it had rolled over).

This is the "rain gutter" piece that was bolted to the driver's side floor pans on the early broncos. It is in original paint, only some really slight surface rust.

Condition wise it is nice, with a little bend in the middle where I think someone missed the breaks and stepped on the piece real hard.

Comes with the original bolts as well.

If you are wanting to be all original this may be for you.

$150 includes shipping.

Thanks!

IMG_8480.JPG

IMG_8481.JPG

IMG_8649.JPG

IMG_8651.JPG

IMG_8652.JPG

IMG_8650.JPG

Last edited:

66broncofan

Contributor
I recently sold a first week build UI15FL733xxx Bronco that I was able to negotiate some of the '66 goodies off of before selling, as the buyer is going to build a high dollar bronco with a new body (which it needed since it had rolled over).

This is the "rain gutter" piece that was bolted to the driver's side floor pans on the early broncos. It is in original paint, only some really slight surface rust.

Condition wise it is nice, with a little bend in the middle where I think someone missed the breaks and stepped on the piece real hard.

Comes with the original bolts as well.

If you are wanting to be all original this may be for you.

Make an offer (including shipping).

Thanks!

View attachment 872945

View attachment 872946

View attachment 872947

View attachment 872948

View attachment 872949

View attachment 872950 Se
Sending you a PM at least I think I did. not sure since the new software launch.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hahah, I have one same color with hardware I mentioned on Facebook recently. Same bend too. I'm keeping mine forever tho.

Stockbroker5

My 66 has the same thing. Was looking at it the other day wondering why it was there and not on the passenger side. Curious to see what its worth!

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Hahah, I have one same color with hardware I mentioned on Facebook recently. Same bend too. I'm keeping mine forever tho.
Funny.....factory bend? I have thought about keeping it since its a cool piece but it really needs to be on a proper restoration, and I don't have any more 66's :(

snowymtnwolf

I have two that who knows when I’ll get to because moved last summer and now moving again to Colorado next summer (military). I did get them to a shed I built in Pennsy for when I retire. Who knows when I’ll get to finish them, but don’t you worry, finish I will !!! I took that rain gutter rail off my one, and it was beat up pretty bad. Figured I’d fabricate something close because it didn’t look too intricate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.