• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 Bronco - Budd Body inner fender to firewall brace - 1st week build

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
City: Gatesville
Price: $ MakeOffer

I recently sold a first week build UI15FL733xxx Bronco that I was able to negotiate some of the '66 goodies off of before selling, as the buyer is going to build a high dollar bronco with a new body (which it needed since it had rolled over).

This is a rare little part and is the brace that connects the passenger side inner fender to the firewall.

It includes the original bolts, and is in original condition, no rust or anything like that.

I don't think they re-make these or anything, so if youre a stickler for originality and are building a 66, then this may come in handy.

Make an offer and let's figure it out. I will ship it free.

My work schedule is crazy right now but will be posting a few parts daily and will respond as quickly as I can

IMG_8482.JPG

IMG_8661.jpg

IMG_8655.JPG

IMG_8653.JPG

IMG_8654.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.