• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 Bronco Roadster set to go live on BaT soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

77hawkeye

City: ROCKFORD
Price: $ 45000

1966 U13 Roadster, uncut, 80% original paint.

California truck, just over 100K original miles.

Original window sticker.

Conversion top (with doors) included from original sale.

Original CA smog pumped 170 ci 6 cylinder which was rebuilt a few thousand miles ago. Rare working air pump.

At around 96,000 miles it had a renewed fuel system, flushed, etched and sealed tank, new fuel lines, fuel pump, rebuilt carb. New voltage regulator. Complete ignition tune-up, manual choke, starts right up, idles smooth, drives 60 down highway no problem. Radiator has been pressure tested to 18 PSI, no leaks. Heater works. Fan has 2 speeds working with no bad noises. 3 speed on the tree.

All new brake system (MC, brake cylinders, turned drums, lines, flushed, bled, etc) front to rear including emergency brake cables, new front bearings and seals, rare working in good condition OEM manual locking hub set rebuilt.

This is a survivor, daily driver, not yet a showroom truck. NO rust. Dents include passenger rocker, left rear corner, tailgate. Hood, right fender and grill are not 66, but are OEM sheet metal to replace fender bender parts by original owner. Driver rocker was professionally replaced to original owner denting it on a tree stump. Original bulkhead with no rust. Undercoated by original owner and it worked. Original red primer visible under tank when removed.

OEM hubcaps, original seat belts. Window wipers are functional. Fuel pump is OEM correct vacuum type.

Drives straight and true, stops straight. Starts up every time and mechanically sound. Newer tires. New seat covers.

Call 708-704-4657 with any questions.

pn5VocCIj
pmBqd7oDj
poCbcb9zj
pnfuW6OKj
poB1wV8Gj
pmSfW6Mtj

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I like it and it should do well. Iirc BAT writes the sales ad info? Is that correct? Hopefully they will include this info (your info below) in the description before folks on there start commenting about it lol.

"Dents include passenger rocker, left rear corner, tailgate. Hood, right fender and grill are not 66, but are OEM sheet metal to replace fender bender parts by original owner"

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Been seeing your posts on BaT and looking forward to what you were bringing to market!

You can post all that info in your post as soon as it goes live.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
77hawkeye

77hawkeye

Been seeing your posts on BaT and looking forward to what you were bringing to market!

You can post all that info in your post as soon as it goes live.

Todd Z.
Yeah, thats what i was thinking too Toddz. Thanks!

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
She's single trailer jack :LOL:
Ha ha, but not for long!

I've got some nice projects, and stuff like this coming up makes me want to sell it all and just have one (that runs) and I can enjoy every day.

Best of luck with the sale, to a lot of us she's perfect the way she is.

OP
OP
77hawkeye

77hawkeye

Ha ha, but not for long!

I've got some nice projects, and stuff like this coming up makes me want to sell it all and just have one (that runs) and I can enjoy every day.

Best of luck with the sale, to a lot of us she's perfect the way she is.
I agree! I wouldnt change a thing about this truck! Good luck with your projects!

Status
Not open for further replies.