• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 1966 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Baldozier

Hello, I am a new guy who has a 1966 Bronco, uncut and overall pretty good shape. The Quarters (with exception of the lt quarter at door stryker), doors and fenders are solid with no rust. Overall floors are pretty good as well. Someone patched the drivers front floor and did a good job. There are some pin holes in the rest of the front floor nothing serious that would require replacing. Passenger firewall has some rust on the lower portion. The inner fenders have the typical rust.

Tail gate and windshield frame are rust free as is rear floor. The outer rockers are rusted, but the inners look solid. Top is in great shape.

The Bronco has a 289 with three on the tree. Has a PTO winch, eight track and spot light. As far as I know everything else is stock.

I bought the Bronco at an estate auction and was told it was owned by an older gentlemen since the early 80's. Runs good, but takes a while to get it into gear. I don't know a lot about Broncos. this is the first one I have owned and will not be the last, I just have to many projects right now to restore this one. I currently have it on Craig's list here in Western Colorado. I am asking $8900.00...............................................

http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/5166449018.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rocky Baldozier

I heard it was put on craig's list before the auction. Then it was removed and ran thru the estate liquidation.

Status
Not open for further replies.