• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1969 1/2 & Full Tops, uncut, 302, ~$6,500 in NIB parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb0h

Readers who watch this forum should remember this 69 from last Fall/Spring.

I bought this last spring with intentions to finish what the PO had started.

I haven't touched it (restoration wise...we've driven it on short pleasure drives) because we moved and were finishing up a shop build that was supposed to be done right about that time, which ended up going months over schedule due to rains here, so I had to shift all my projects and toys to a different place for a bit.

Shop building is up now, and toys are moved over, but I ended up over budget on my shop project to get all the interior build out/lift/etc set up the way I wanted it.... so I've decided to sell off some projects and classic cars to get that finished up.

This will be the third house/shop we have lived in that I've told myself to get the "infrastructure" set up the way I want it before filing it with projects haha... I'm going to actually try and stick to it this time.

Cliff notes from previous listing: Uncut 69, 1/2 cab on it right now, have full top in the barn as well, PO had gone through the engine, replaced gas tank, new wheels and tires, brakes/shocks were gone through, new exhaust, has floor & rear bed corner panels and full interior (seat pads & covers, dash) still in shipping boxes from when he ordered them. Comes with a box full of parts to add power steering, and a bunch of extra odd n ends. I need to dig out the receipt folder and check the exact parts list.

It's in the same condition as listed in this ad below, except the registration just ran out. My plan was to register it with an antique tag when the registration ran out but I will likely wait until I'm done liquidating so that if it sells, the buyer will have the choice of which way to go.

Oh and I bought a full set of 1969 shop manuals that will go with it.

Previous Classic Broncos Ad

I'm pricing all my toys/projects at my firm lowest price to sell easily for me without a bunch of haggling in order to fund finishing out my shop.. if this doesn't sell at my chosen price, no problem, I'm downsizing from 9 cars, 3 trailers, 2 motorcycles, tractor/implements & Bobcat.... so whichever ones are left after I get enough together will be kept.

Not interested in splitting up any of the extra parts at this time.

Clean/Clear TX title in hand, in my name. Had a question about shipping. There are too many parts to fit in the Bronco...so probably going to need someone close enough to pick it up that can bring a trailer. The last few shippers I've used had a clause about not filling the car with parts (much less extra parts that didn't fit in the car)

Located in Abilene, TX (about 3 hours West of Dallas on I-20)

$14,500

PM for contact info or with questions.

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Post your other toys in the non bronco for sale section

OP
OP
R

Robb0h

Sorry guys.

I have found myself woefully behind on following up on questions etc. on this Bronco. I want to blame holiday obligations and an injury..... but, I've decided, that subconsciously I fear I'm going to regret selling it. I should've just removed the ad until I was sure. However, I will follow up with those that have asked for info etc. and if things work out with anyone that has contacted me, I will sell it.

I'm going to dig out all the extra parts and lay them out and get pictures, video and a better list of all the parts/receipts than what is in the other ad. I'll send them to people that have contacted me.

For some reason this thread has not been set to email me when anyone posts on it so I didn't know there were unanswered posts from people who had not sent a PM. I will get pictures and calls to everyone wanting them tomorrow (Monday) and I'll see if I can get this thing to alert me when someone posts on here. Edit, I figured out how to subscribe to the thread

Sorry for the delays,
Rob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.