• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969+ Selling due to Sons last wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
sorry for the loss and God bless you and your family. Good luck with the sale

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Rio Rancho is near Albuquerque, NM correct?

Correct. In fact, when leaving Alb to RR, if you blink, you don't even notice when you change city limits.

There are quite a few of us Alb/RR/LL area members of this board. This is the first I saw of this and am deeply sorry for the loss of a fellow warrior.

If it's time that's needed to get this build completed, count me in. I'm <2 min s of RR. S on Unser - (r) on Irving. 5th house on the R. Look me up. Got my 72 in pieces in my garage.

If you are absolutely set on selling it, I wish I could take it off your hands and finish it and re-theme the Bronco as a dedication to the fallen warriors.

Miker

Bronco Guru
Speechless when I read it. Only time heals. Ther's a special place in heaven for your son. Godspeed.

shonivey

though i can offer no verbal consolation , your son has entered an elite formation in heaven. He has joined a batallion of peacekeepers. God will shine his light on your son. May your family recieve the comfort and healing that I am afraid time can only offer.
If the offers here to help finish is an interest , any parts i have that will help can be shipped quickly.
E5 Shon A. Ivey from many moons ago US Army

777mechanic

Loc.
centennial colorado
i'm in denver and would come down and help finish the truck if so desired and i think i can get viperwolf to go also retired last year from military . i would also bring the truck up here to finish it for you . i know in denver there's alot of use that could help . our prayers go out to you and your family

1Ton73

Loc.
Roseburg, Oregon
My condolences to you and your family, I hope someone deserving gets this Bronco and really enjoys it. That IMO would be a nice tribute to your son!

USMC 87-91
USARNG 91-94
Working in Afghanistan 06 to present

Funrunr

Contributor
I thank God for people like your son! If it weren't for people like him WE wouldn't have the country we all love so much. God Bless Your Family.

Do you have a fundraiser or anything going? If so please post the site.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i second that! can donate parts as well....

CMTBronco

Loc.
Clinton, New Jersey
Bronco

Has anyone contacted the owner? It doesn't look like he's logged on in a few weeks. Is there a paypal account open yet for donations? Is there anyone close that can pick it up to start the work? With time passing we may want to get something going.

OP
OP
T

trailnut

BANNED
Loc.
Rio Rancho
THANKS FROM A PROUD FATHER
I have read all your letters again and again!! thanks is not the word!,
I still set in tears as I read your thoughts and prayers, as a Disabled vet myself I am lost for words , maybe your right!
we all should build this Bronco for the fallen warriors and for my Son (HUGH)
CMTBRONCO thanks for your great idea an all of you that say keep it in his NAME I only needed to sell because of his bills for his build
GOD Bless all of you I better stop as still have a heavy heart an will cry again

Status
Not open for further replies.