• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969+ Selling due to Sons last wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Here's the 1st set of pictures Trailnut emailed me.
Looks in near complete state at first glance..

Attachments

• DSC01542.jpg
    DSC01542.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC01540.jpg
    DSC01540.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC01541.jpg
    DSC01541.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC01543.jpg
    DSC01543.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC01544.jpg
    DSC01544.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC01545.jpg
    DSC01545.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 190

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
Is there anyone here in the Albuquerque area? It would be great if there was a handful of mechanically incline local EB owners that will volunteer labor for this project.

It looks pretty complete though.

Matt

OP
OP
T

trailnut

BANNED
Loc.
Rio Rancho
Thanks for your help after a sleepless night
a look at the to dos 1.wireing-eng bay where do we get better wires
2.breaks and check power steering hoese,3.emer break lines
and total adjustment and any other things you can see - paint ect
and if the Colorado boys what to paint bless you we can find a way to get it to you to do you magic god bless all of you

OP
OP
T

trailnut

BANNED
Loc.
Rio Rancho
i'm in denver and would come down and help finish the truck if so desired and i think i can get viperwolf to go also retired last year from military . i would also bring the truck up here to finish it for you . i know in denver there's alot of use that could help . our prayers go out to you and your family

great how do i take you up on this project , is there room up there
let me know
and thank you so very much

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh heck , I'm getting excited and teary eyed at the same time , this could be way too cool. Wish I was closer to Colorado or wherever this is going to happen .....

Mr.Trailnut , I think you are about to experience just how cool and caring this group of guys truly is.
We have pulled together to help a service member before in a similiar fashion , I'm quite sure we can come together again for one of our fallen,
It is the least we can do ......

joerazz68

I'm sorry for your loss, I have an eleven year old son that I'm building a 72 Bronco for. I can't even imagine the loss you must feel. I am willing to donate money or buy parts to help you complete the Warrior Project. God Bless you and your family.

RajinCajun

Bronco Guru
Loc.
HawleyTX, La orig.
WOW! I can not believe I have missed this. I think it needs to be moved into the Bronco Tech thread or start a new one and link here for history.

Brother I type this with tears in my eyes for your loss. I hate to hear of the loss of one of my brothers in arms, it saddens me more than words can express. BUT on the other side, I realize he is in a wonderful place and God said it was time for him to come home. I know it is hard to carry on, but I am 100% positive he would rather you keep his Bronco and think of him every time you work on it or drive it. I am sure he told you to sell it because he knew of the financial burden it would cause you to keep it, but to me the memories of him you will be reminded of every time you turn the key would be worth more than any dollar figure. God be with you and your family, you will be in our prayers

Post up details and I will donate what is needed, wish I was closer to lend a hand and shake your hand.

Mike
TSgt USAF

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
I had a long talk with trailnut (Mark) today and my goal was to get to know him and tell him how sorry I was for his loss. This part was tough.

I also wanted to know exactly what he wanted to do with his sons Bronco.

I asked him to take atleast a week to determine what was best for him and his family in regards to where he wanted to take the Bronco. This will be a very special project for all involved but more importantly for Mark himself.

I need someone in his area to take a really good look at the EB. I honestly feel it doesn't need that much. But a good check would be good.

This thread will be moved soon to "Bronco Chat" soon.

Thought?

Matt

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Trailnut, like all the others on CB, my family is truely saddened to hear of your loss and your sons ultimate sacrifice for our country and way of life.

Let us know what we can do to help this project.

Go Tac

Loc.
Sparks
I too echo the many thoughts and prayers to you and your family. What ever your decide to do with the Bronco will be the right choice. I would like to help too. I live too far away to wrench, but please keep the information on how "we" can help with other things. Maybe setup an account at Wild Horses with a "WishList" that allows us to purchase needed items. Just a thought... You can reach me direcly at gallop2004@charter.net God bless you and your family. God speed with the Warrior Bronco!!!

chief67

Sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family. Let us know if an acct. has been set-up for donations. I'm too far away to help with the wrenching, but I can donate $ to help with the project.

777mechanic

Loc.
centennial colorado
trailnut the offer is still open to finish it in denver . i would come get in the next couple of weeks if needed or meet any where . i would like it if one of the members in your area could come over and give me a detailed list of what needs done . such as how much body work is going to be needed and if there is any rust areas that need to be repaired . thanks mike (777mechanic)

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
We are very sorry for your loss. As a veteran and Bronco owner We would be proud to do the labor and provide the place to do the work and except any shipments, if that would work.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Sorry guys, I don't get on during the weekends much. No internet access at home. I am local and not far from trailnut. I have an oversized 2 car garage (I moved my Bronco out to the side) that can be used for this project if space were needed. I'd have no problems helping out as much as I can even though I sold most of my tools after my divorce.

Trailnut, let me know what you want to do. Or if you are going to send this thing to Denver to be completed, I'll be happy to come over and help you figure out what needs to be finished for 777mechanic's sake.

Also, if y'all wanted to do a weekend build project where multiple people come in and pitch in, I have a 4 bedroom place and a huge parking area. Just bring your air mattresses, tools and food (I don't keep much around since it's usually just me). I'm all for this project and will do what is needed to help out.

Rick Roby

Loc.
West Jordan
Wow, I sit here with my 4 month old little boy Cash and read this entire post. Im blown away. The generosity from all the members is moving, Trailnut my deepest sympathy, what a great idea to gather all these available resources to finish this project. I would love to donate parts and money. I will also contact other local members in my area to make them aware of this build, sure they will like to help out. Please keep me posted whoever is going to spear-head the build. Rick
email: powervoltage@comcast.net

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
i'm in denver and would come down and help finish the truck if so desired and i think i can get viperwolf to go also retired last year from military . i would also bring the truck up here to finish it for you . i know in denver there's alot of use that could help . our prayers go out to you and your family

I'd be happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.