• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1976 bronco project in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

andeez

Loc.
leon junction, texas
I am looking to sell my 1976 eb project. It has been completely dissassembled and the frame has many upgrades and all body work is completed except paint. I have just run out of steam and dont have the will power to complete. I will get pics this weekend but for a serious buyer it would be best to come and see the hi level of work and components in person.

-rebuilt 44 front axle 4.88 gears detroit tue trac installed
-rebuilt 9 inch rear 4.88 gears detroit locker
-disc brakes all around
-hydroboost kit from wild horses
-braided brake lines
-3 inch body lift with 4 inch springs
-351 w out of 1992 e-350 ( rebuilt with hotter cam and converted over to mass air with gt 40 lower and lightning tubular upper)
-4r70w transmission with baumanator advance adapter to stock transfer case (rebuilt)
-centech wiring harness
-rjm fuel injection harness
-wild horses wild extreme shock hoops
-duff stage 3 tube radius arms
-duff stage 2 rear shock mounts
-heim joint steering and track bar
-vintage air heating and air conditioning
-custom six point family cage that fits under stock roof and tied to frame , seats mounted to cage
-bc broncos large rear fuel tank with efi pump installed
-large aux fuel tank not installed
-many small parts like gas pedal cable, ford ecm, 3 dashes ,2 tops
- fender flares
- billet aluminum tilt steering column from ididit
- ron davis aluminum radiator
- rebuilt steering box with reinforced frame
- frame has been por-15. Inside and out.
- i was going all out on this build. I have a number in my head what i want for everything , not everything is installed. Engine, trans, t-case, body, axles are installed. I hate to part out but i will sell some items seperate. I stand behind all the work done and if my number for everything is reached i will deliver within 1500 miles. Please only seroius offers , this almost cost me many divorces.

OP
OP
A

andeez

Loc.
leon junction, texas
i952_DSC01261.JPG
[/URL][/IMG]

TX1234

1976 eb project

I am currently in the purchasing mode. Absolutely serious about purchasing, not kicking tires or randomingly requesting information. Please send pics

Status
Not open for further replies.