• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC 1976 Bronco Special Decor Sport

fosgate150

City: Donalds
Price: $ TBD

The Bring A Trailer Auction is now live for my Bronco!!! :eek:... Exciting:) and Nervous :cry: but looking forward to a good auction and if it works out another Bronco build!! (future coyote;D)

If anyone is a BaT member feel free to toss out a comment or make a bid on the auction!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1976-ford-bronco-52/

Attachments

• IMG_4654.jpg
    IMG_4654.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 282
  • qrcode_bringatrailer.pdf
    119.2 KB · Views: 82
OP
OP
fosgate150

fosgate150

Just a little over 1 day left in the auction!!

Anyone here that has seen my Bronco in person drop a comment on BaT. :)

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I commented on your Bronco on BAT.

Sweet Special Decor!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've been curious about selling on BAT. For example did they take the pics or you?

andyp

Contributor
I've been curious about selling on BAT. For example did they take the pics or you?

They will take pictures for you for a fee. I think it's $250 but not sure if that varies by where you live.

Last edited:

UNCbronco

Contributor
By the way, what was your reserve in the auction ? Or what are you asking for it now ? Thanks

OP
OP
fosgate150

fosgate150

I took all of my pictures myself. They do however, have an option to add a photographer. I figured it would add another couple of weeks to the schedule by adding the photographer and then the back and forth to approve the pictures.

OP
OP
fosgate150

fosgate150

I can't edit the original post...

I am asking $90,000 for the Bronco. The price is negotiable but no low offers. If there are any questions send me a PM.