• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1978 F250 Ranger/Camper Special - Fresh Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Looking for something more reasonable for a toy hauler/ dump runner. This is a fun truck, 351m/400 auto with 6" of lift. Dick Cepek 36"x15.5". Will consider an EB as part of a trade as well. More photos are available when I get home from vacation, the current one posted is the only one I have with me here on vacation. PM with any interest.

Attachments

• F250.jpg
    F250.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
OP
OP
fatboy

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Fresh photos from tonight.

Attachments

• dside.JPG
    dside.JPG
    254.6 KB · Views: 580
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    275 KB · Views: 568
  • pside.JPG
    pside.JPG
    276.4 KB · Views: 529
  • pside2.JPG
    pside2.JPG
    264 KB · Views: 583
  • pside3.JPG
    pside3.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 526

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Sweet truck. Now lets get a 60 in the front and I will come get it. Do you think it would pull the cream puff home?

OP
OP
fatboy

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Sweet truck. Now lets get a 60 in the front and I will come get it. Do you think it would pull the cream puff home?

Depends on the "how". The reciever is pretty high and to get enough drop for say a trailer would kill the towing capacity I think. Maybe a tow dolly or a flat tow possibly.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Dude, you can't sell that truck. It matches your house! cream, brown and black tonneau cover.

357Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Hampsha
I was just wondering what mine would look like with wide tires, thanks. And I tow my Bronco every other weekend, with a drop hitch, no problem.

OP
OP
fatboy

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I was just wondering what mine would look like with wide tires, thanks. And I tow my Bronco every other weekend, with a drop hitch, no problem.

Glad I could help and thanks for the towing info! Are you flat towing or using a car trailer?

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Pete, Very cool looking truck. It will make someone a good one.

Monca68

Loc.
Pottstown pa
still for sale a friend of mine mine be interested hes coming over for my kids birthday later today if possible could you pm me your # thanks
Rick

OP
OP
fatboy

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Found my new hauler so all I need is to move this one. Give me a shout to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.