• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2010 NM Bronco Meet & Greet

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
looking forward to actually meeting you ;)

As an added bonus, for anyone with teenage daughters, if I actually do make it, I will most likely be bringing the "Twilight Bronco" %), as the Chariot is still in the final stages of its off-the-frame experience and will not likely be ready. (Wish it could be. It's freakin' awesome now.)

Chuck77

Loc.
El Paso
I sure am glad that it was changed to 7 August as my Bronco still isn't ready. Hopefully my calendar is free that day.

OP
OP
GraficO

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
right on guys! Glad we're making progress and it's gonna be cool seeing a bunch of new faces and trucks this time around ;)

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anybody interested in a small swap meet? I have some free stuff I need to get rid of.

rockbronco66

Loc.
Carlsbad, N.M.
The 7th looks good for me also, I have some door inserts I bought and then decided on full doors they have the backing plates with them.

Grafico I will take a Large and a Medium shirt.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Glad it got pushed out to Aug. since I just joined the site. Will put it on the map and try to talk the wife into driving the second there. Look forward to meeting some like minded people. Jim W.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
I am going to be out of town that weekend. It doesn't really look like I will have it done by then, anyway. I have had some unexpected financial stuff come up, and I have lost a lot of motivation to work on this thing.

rsharpnm

Loc.
Las Cruces
Sadly, I am returning from my annual Bronco weekend in Utah on Aug. 4, and then going fishing Aug. 6 - 8 in Arizona. I seem to keep missing out on this event... sigh.

Enjoyed last year's pics, so please post 'em up again this year!

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll be bringing lots of free stuff and some cheap parts also, cleaning out the garage today!!

a67and77

Loc.
Albuq.
::::: OFFICIAL :::::
Fuddruckers on I-25
August 7
10am - Scratch & Sniff
11am - Lunch
12pm - Head for the Puerco... anyone want to head up the trail ride?
5pm - Beer & Margaritas on my deck... bring something for grillin ;)

How About that?

Also... this gives me time to make a new Alpha Bronco shirt for the event. I'll do pre-orders at $20... just need your size & quantity :)

Is this plan still a go;D

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hope so the truck is loaded for the trip already, lots of free stuff thats going in the trash if folks don't show up to claim the stuff.

Mr Rags

Contributor
I was hoping to make it over to meet you guys tomorrow.

I had to take my boy to start college at NMMI Wed/Thur. and was thinking I would take the a slow easy trip home and meet up with you guys on Sat., but I had to haul a$$ home Thur. so I could be at work today. You guys have fun.