• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2010 NM Bronco Meet & Greet

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
I am looking forward to this years meet an greet seems to always be a good time, I will invite the fullsize guys again this year they also have a great bunch of bronco owners. NMgearguy welcome aboard jemez ain't that far from Albuq. plan on making a trip over here I think we have decided on th12th of june location to be annouced

IS THAT WHAT WE HAVE DECIDED THE 12th OF JUNE????

also I'd like some volunteers to scout some trail runs in the puerco. five five o one one two two is Toms #

nrramse

June 12th works for me. I think I'd rather do Fudruckers then Hooters - its a little more friendly for kids and that big parking lot to the north is sure useful.

Newell

nmgearguy

I'm in for the ABQ meet and greet on the 12th too. And at some latter date we should wheel the trails in the Jemez. I would be happy to show y'all around some.

drgonsworld

Loc.
rio rancho, NM
he will always be missed for his sense of humor and for what a great guy he was and still is and he will live on for as long as our memories care to sustain him we love you and may you be at rest for a long as you see fit

a67and77

Loc.
Albuq.
he will always be missed for his sense of humor and for what a great guy he was and still is and he will live on for as long as our memories care to sustain him we love you and may you be at rest for a long as you see fit

Thanks for coming over with your dad that one day...it was always good to see him. Will you be coming to the meet and greet?

Craig

drgonsworld

Loc.
rio rancho, NM
Thanks for coming over with your dad that one day...it was always good to see him. Will you be coming to the meet and greet?

Craig

im not sure the family is having issues on the item seperation so the bronco is up for grabs by all the vultures lol oh and by the way tom still has the charcoal box you need and he wanted me to give it to you in the event that he was unsucessful

Kelley77

Thank you every one. Im kelley toms daughter and all of your prayers are so deeply apreciated.
Whatever happens with my dads bronco Steven and I will be at the M&G if only to be there in our dads name. Hopefully we can be there with his truck but we may not be able to. There is a lot of confusion with his will and what not. Thank you all so much again.
-Kelley

rockbronco66

Loc.
Carlsbad, N.M.
Sorry to here about your dad, praying for u all.

Working on rockbronco today and realized I was missing 6 degree shim on one side and center pin was broke. Tried to take off other side and broke that pin too. Talked to Wildhorses tech he says my u-bolts may not have been tight enough causing the pins to bend and break. New pins and shims are on order. must get ready for car show in c-bad on the 5th and the Albuquerque run on the 12th. I can't wait to see you all again.

ponypower77

Well you won't be alone as I will be there too. Has the meeting place been decided upon?