• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2014 Oregon Unevent - Who is coming and where is your camp site?

BroncKrawler

Loc.
Harrisburg, Oregon
If you're making the journey to this years 2014 Oregon Unevent, post up and share with us where you're camping at!
My wife and I will be heading to the coast early for our 1 year anniversary but by Wednesday we will be located at Honeyman loop D.

Last edited:

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
My wife and two daughters will be there Friday but staying in town as the little one will be just shy of three months old. Hoping to scope out a good spot to camp next year.

74strokerbronco

Loc.
Monmouth, OR
we are reserved for sand camping space #3 near goose pasture on the south jetty road about 2 miles northwest of honeyman state park. we'll have the bronco and about five quads there .we are planning to be there the 13th thru the 19th or 20th. I have invited 3 friends with broncos that are not active on any forums to join me and hope atleast a few of them showup, seeing how we can have up to 5 primary rigs at our site I may have room for someone at the last moment if they can not find other options.

Last edited:

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
We are staying in that one loop at Honeyman that has trees and both bathrooms and showers. Should be a nice time...

SHX669

Bronco Guru
We are staying in that one loop at Honeyman that has trees and both bathrooms and showers. Should be a nice time...
I was down there about a month ago and they tore down all the bathrooms and cut down all the trees in that loop . :D ;) but plenty more in the other loops. LOL

GRW

Not sure I will be able to make it. Between scout camp for the youngest and the middle daughter headed back to school. I know for the sure the Bronco will not make it (hoping to get it running in the next couple months. :-[
I would still like to try and make it though.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I used to go to Son O Beach. What a good time that was with Hot Ginger. Now that I'm back in a Bronco, I'm hoping to make it.

Letsgocrawling

Loc.
Tucson Az.
Sorry guys no camping this time (really my preferance) 5 days no can do---if it were 1.5 to maybe 2.5 we'd be there, but wifey said 5 days and it will be a hotel, so i comprimised, Ocean Breeze motel a little of both;D--- fairly close to the park anyhoo. Leaving mon/11 will arive wed/13---maybe thurs/14 if we make a pit stop at Bonneville. Will head back home mon morning

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
H loop tues thru sat. G is my favorite but I like those full hookups. we've always brought the 18ft motorhome,but this year we splurged and having a 30 ft trailer delivered. 43 year old motorhome flat towing the Bronco is more than this old heart can take. This year F150 and a car trailer....

Amac70

ME
There loops how do you get lost. just keep walking you'll either end up in your camp or someone elses that has beer and fire.