• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2019 Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show

66Bronco

The 2019 Fab Fords car show will be held at Angels stadium in Anaheim on Sunday April 14th.

The new venue is much larger to allow for more show vehicles, Manufacturer Displays, and even Ford Dealership participation with a Ford "Ride and Drive" event.

Featured Ford vehicle milestones include the Mercury 80th, Galaxie 60th, Mustang 55th, and there will be a special display for the Boss/Mach1 50th.

The goodie bag for show participants this year will be a "long" umbrella.

Signup on or before March 15, 2019. As always, the show is free to spectators.

For more information go to: http://FabulousFordsForever.com

HB73

Not sure if I was going this time. Still thinking about it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
OP

66Bronco

The deadline for registering for this years show is fast approaching. March 15th is the last day that you can register for the show.

Come check out the new venue at Angel's Stadium.

Questions about the show? Post them here.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Give me Knott's. They could have kept the show at Knott's if they reduced the number of Mustangs entered. It looked more like a Mustang show than an all FORD show. Don't get me wrong...I love the Mustangs, even the quirky Mustang II, but to see a sea of those "ponies" is one of the reasons why things changed.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Just registered. Now let's see if I make it out there. I prefer knotts. Not looking forward being parked on the asphalt all day. There is a Hooters right there on katella off the 57 I think.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Just registered. Now let's see if I make it out there. I prefer knotts. Not looking forward being parked on the asphalt all day. There is a Hooters right there on katella off the 57 I think.

Their food sucks but.........I may want to join you!

billd987

I plan on being there.

I went to my first one at Knotts exactly 30 years ago. Kind of sucks not being there anymore, but change is a part of life.

OP
OP

66Bronco

Tomorrow is the last official day to register for this years show.

Spectator parking and entry is free.

The food at the show will be much better than it was at Knott's since we're able to bring in our own vendors. One of the vendors will be "Smoking Sams" featuring BBQ items.

There will be a Ford Ride & Drive event where you'll be able to test drive new Ford models. I hear that there will be 8 cars total with a Ranger and Mustang in the mix.

The Ford car club council that hosts the show did not elect to change the show venue. After last years show Knott's informed the council that they would not be invited back this year. I don't know why.

Without a doubt there will be a lot of Mustangs, like there always are. The council promotes participation from all Ford models.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited: