• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

$250.00 Custom Aluminum 15 x 12 Eagle Bullet Hole Rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
O.K., so I thought I had these sold a few weeks ago when they were bare alum., but his Bronco did not have enough lift. So I had them dismounted and decided to dress them up a little. They are now coated in Super Durable Wet Black w/ a Ford blue stripe around the lip. They would compliment nicely your James Duff suspension. These wheels are NOT perfect. They were pulled off of a primarily trail Bronco so they do have a few nicks mostly around the lip area. It's not noticeable unless you get right up on them (see 3rd pic down). Otherwise they are in great shape. Again the finish is new, the wheels are not. Easily a $400.00 PC job on a $500.00 set of rims . First $250.00 takes them
I will ship them, but be prepared to pay at least 100.00 in shipping
Lug pattern is 5 on 5.5 Fits all EB's

P1010058.jpg

P1010055.jpg

P1010056.jpg

Last edited:

PhorD

Loc.
Atlanta
Wheels for sale

Are your rims still for sale? If so, I'm interested in taking a look.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.