• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 3.5" lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan73

Loc.
Moscow Mills MO
I am selling a set of 3.5" james duff coils, 4" JBG leaf springs, 5 leafs with overload,6 rancho rs9000 shocks, I took this lift off my 73 to put a 5.5" lift on. The lift is about ten years old with about 20k on it. I can email pics of lift and my bronco right before i removed it. all is in good shape Shocks need new bushings. Please send an email if interested at Powerstroker_27@yahoo.com am asking $300.

I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING UP TO $100

Last edited:

74fiberglass

If this ain't sold yet plez get a quote to shipp to 18214 Pa. or my buisness addy 17948 might be cheaper

OP
OP
Ryan73

Ryan73

Loc.
Moscow Mills MO
I want to sell it all together, I did not plan on having to give out a bunch of shipping quotes but i will see what i can do. I will need a check or money order in hand before i ship parts thanks guys i will try to get back with you soon as i can

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
how was the ride quality on this lift kit ? i wish you was closer to me .. shipping would suck .. to portland or .

OP
OP
Ryan73

Ryan73

Loc.
Moscow Mills MO
Still available, I can be a little flexable on price cause shipping seems to be around $90 for most people. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.