• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 3 on the tree replacement

Millar

Contributor
Loc.
Birmingham
City: North of Detroit
Hello all!!

I am looking for a complete 3 on the tree for my stock 1971 302. I am having rough luck hunitng anything down. I have rebuilt mine, but the new/replacement parts don't fit right and the shifting is still clunky. I love the 3/tree and puke at the thought of converting it to the floor. I was hoping there was the unicorn new-old stock one that someone wanted to go to a good home. Or, any suggestions other than another cobbled together fix.

Thx! Have a good day.

Mike

Bronco-Brian

Contributor
Loc.
Lake Oswego, OR
I've got a stock 3-speed column complete in good working order from a 1973 bronco. $200
New collar, good shifter grommet and shift linkage. Switched out for tilt automatic.
shipping would be on you - probably around $40-50 FedEx.

Attachments

• IMG_2286.JPG
    IMG_2286.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 20