• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

31 spline BB 9" Yukon Axles

Status
Not open for further replies.

csangster

I have a set of 31 spline, big bearing, Yukon axles I purchased from Complete Offroad about 2-3 years ago (fit in a 76 housing). I ran them in my rig until I pulled them for a Warn full-float conversion. They are in excellent shape and never abused. PM or call if interested 303-324-1541. I will ship, but buyer will pay shipping. Pictures available upon request. $150obo

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:

green77bronco

Loc.
SAn Antonio,TX
Just wondering if you still have the axles. I have a '77 Bronco so I'm
assuming they will fit. Also can you see how much it would be to ship to San Antonio Tx. 78249

Thanks
Rick

OP
OP
C

csangster

assuming they will fit. Also can you see how much it would be to ship to San Antonio Tx. 78249

Thanks
Rick

Rick,

These axle shafts will fit as long as you still have the stock axle underneath your bronco.

I'll figure shipping and get back with you.

They are approx. 33" long...fyi

Thanks,
Chris

OP
OP
C

csangster

pictures

Thanks
Rick

Rick,

I have pictures, if you are interested send me your e-mail.

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.