• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

351 Cleavland Heads,

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I got my set from Ebay, I believe that Madgyver got his from ebay as well. There are a few people/shops that import them and sell them on ebay. The guy I got mine from is ebay user svosho. He was excellent to do business with and responded to my emails very quickly. He had 2-3 pairs of aussie heads he was auctioning off at one time when i got mine. There is another guy on ebay that has them listed quite frequently. Or you can try these people out:<br><br>http://www.powerheads.com/<br><br>They import and sell them as well and do full machine work if you are interested in that too.<br>Good Luck<br><br>

OP
OP

71pony

Loc.
SLC Utah
Great!!!!! Thanks Guys. <br><br> Now do think that they are worth $1000. How much did you score them for on ebay.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I picked up my set for $350, completely bare heads no valves or or anything. For me it will be easier to build them this way instead of dropping a grand plus some all at one time.<br>I can have them ported for about $300, new valves for about $150, then all the retainers and locks and seats shouldnt be too much more. I expect to be a little over a grand when I am done with them including roller rockers.

OP
OP

71pony

Loc.
SLC Utah
Sounds like you got a good deal Desert Thrasher. I am going to look on ebay for a set. <br><br> Thanks..

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
By the time I'm finished with mines it should be close to $800. total but I get to chose the parts and the water ports are being blocked off to fit on a 351W based block.<br> Shipping would have been an added cost if I ordered from Powerheads plus the $250+ for the special work.<br> If they were close by and I needed another set I would buy it from them.

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
I plan on getting the FC3 headers from Sandersons Headers to work in my EB