• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 351w 408 stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradhopkins15

9I have almost every piece needed to build this 408 stroker minus the oil pan and headers. I was going to put this engine in my 1967 Mustang but something has come up and I need the money. I looked online at JEGS and SUMMIT yesterday to price out all the parts. If you bought all these parts yourself, buy a 351w block and pay to have the machine work done, you would pay over $9000 with tax. All these parts are new. You are saving $3000 dollars. All you have to do is assemble. With these parts the engine will make an estimated 475 horsepower and 525 torque.

Summarized parts list:
Machined 351w block, AFR aluminum heads, comp cam, edelbrock performer rpm airgap intake, holley 750 carb, forged scat rods, forged probe pistons, cast scat crank, melling Oil pump, pro street balancer, edelbrock fuel pump, Summit starter, comp aluminum roller rockers, comp pushrods, clevite bearings, felpro gaskets, MSD ignition control, distributor, wires, adjustable timing control and coil wire hold down, Mr gasket water neck, edelbrock carb spacer, moroso aluminum valve covers, air cleaner and breathers, comp roller timing set, mahle rings, comp hydraulic roller lifters, ARP studs and bolts, timing cover, water pump, spark plugs, and other misc parts.
Email, text or call bradhopkins15@gmail.com (949) 278-7360.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bradhopkins15

My mistake. 1 number was off for my phone. Anyone who had tried to contact me please try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.