• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 4.1 Model 20 transfer case gears

jodofab

City: roseville
Hello Friends, I understand no one makes 4.1 replacement gears for the model 20 transfer case any more so I'm looking for a good used set or a complete t-case if some one has it. I don't want the Atlas just yet. Looking to see if I can find the gears first so I don't have to change drive lines, mounts ect... Thanks,

ransil

Bronco Guru
3.15 was what was made for the Dana 20, just go atlas I screwed around with different stuff and finally ended up with the Atlas, skip the screw around part .

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
There were also Jack O'Brien's JPEater gears, which were 4.86:1. They were super pricey though and pretty much obsoleted by the Atlas.

Todd Z.