• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 4.11 Detroit 3rd member 31 spline 9 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGO

Contributor
Recently built with new Detroit, ready to run. $600 San Jose, ca. 408-219-129one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 95
OP
OP
J

JGO

Contributor
Was it professionally built? If so, would you ship and, how much to 36561? Thanks, Wade

I took this differential on trade, and do not know who set it up. I checked the pattern this morning and it looks acceptable to me. The gear set is used, and the setup is in line with the previous setup pattern. Shipping will be expensive due to weight, I would expect to be around $75.

Jim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
J

JGO

Contributor
Coast side

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
J

JGO

Contributor
How do you know the Detroit is new?

Don't know for sure 100%. Guy I got it from was grandpa age and seemed honest to me. Also, it looked newer than the other components.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've shipped quite a few and a 5gal plastic bucket works great for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.