• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4-Door Bronco Centurion, C-350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Can't see the pics. Wants us to register to that site for the pics.

However: Audra = SOOOO HOT!!! (if that's really her in the pic)

I've always wanted a 4 door Bronco (Centurion). I have an 08 F350 CC 4x4 PSD I may entertain trade offers on. :shrugs:

OP
OP
Dirtheadz

Dirtheadz

Loc.
Colorado Springs
Sorry, I didn't realize you had to regester to see pics. I dont know how to post pics here. i can email them to you. I know i can't afford a '08 sorry.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Heres some pix....

Attachments

• c350-1.jpg
    c350-1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 309
  • c350-2.jpg
    c350-2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 262
  • c350-3.jpg
    c350-3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 266

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Thing is nice man. Good luck selling her. If I weren't building my 69 right now, I'd probably consider it. Going to Pueblo tonight or tomorrow for my axles. LOL!!!

OP
OP
Dirtheadz

Dirtheadz

Loc.
Colorado Springs
Guys, The wife and I have decided to keep this "chick magnet." Sorry to all that was interested. Look at the bright side, It's a 4-door Bronco, its unique, attracts women.

Status
Not open for further replies.