• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4R70W/AA adapter/Baumann controller/D20/Lokar Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigellis77

I have a complete, ready-to-run setup for sale. It is currently installed in my EB and working great. I mentioned selling the setup in a post a few weeks ago, and now I've decided to sell it.

Here's the info. and what's included:
1996 4R70W from an F-150 approx. 50K miles
Advance Adapters adapter w/ trans. mainshaft installed in trans.
1977 Dana 20 t-case w/ twin sticks
Baumann Engineering controller complete with ALL wiring needed and throttle position sensor
Lokar shifter

I installed this setup in my EB 8 years ago, and it has been excellent, making my Bronco drive great on the highway at 75 mph or on the trail at 2 mph. The 4R70W has a 2.84:1 first gear and a .73 overdrive, so cruising on the highway and crawling on the trail comfortably are easily done. I'm parting my EB out to build another vehicle, so that's the reason I'm selling.

The transmission can be tuned in-cab while driving via a laptop connection to the controller, which gives you the option to change shift points, adjust for different tire sizes and gear ratios, and develop different shift patterns for different driving situations. Software is included, as are a software guide and general information booklet. Installation instructions from Advance Adapters specific to the EB are also included and are step by step.

I have over $2K in the swap, so buying this would save money and A LOT of time by already having the little parts collected.

OP
OP
craigellis77

craigellis77

I'd rather sell everything together unless I have a buyer for the transmission and controller.

I would sell it w/out the t-case though.

66horse

Bronco Guru
i am insterested. Would you be willing to ship? Would prefer without the tcase...

Let me know,

Steve

OP
OP
craigellis77

craigellis77

Yes, I can ship anywhere in the U.S. on your dime. I use freightquote.com to get a decent rate.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
craig i am in ms and would be interested in the t case if 66 buys also sent you a pm

66horse

Bronco Guru
Yes, I can ship anywhere in the U.S. on your dime. I use freightquote.com to get a decent rate.

Great Ill get a quote. How would you ship? On a pallette? Dimensions? Weight.

Remember, weight without the T-Case.

Also, what discount without Tcase?

Feel free to email off forum at SRW@thompsonlawsd.com

thanks!
Steve

Last edited:
OP
OP
craigellis77

craigellis77

$1200 w/out t-case. I'd put it on a regular sized pallet. Probably looking at 200 lbs. w/out t-case.

My zip is 38801, Tupelo, MS.

workforce

Loc.
Natchez, MS
Hey I've got a buddy thats really interested said he will get in contact with you tonight. We are in Natchez, MS only about 3hrs south.

66horse

Bronco Guru
$1200 w/out t-case. I'd put it on a regular sized pallet. Probably looking at 200 lbs. w/out t-case.

My zip is 38801, Tupelo, MS.

ill take it and with the Tcase. Please give me a call at 619-733-3029 so we can work out the details.

Thanks!
Steve

70sam

Loc.
vidalia
Hey, I'm Workforce's buddy mentioned in the above post. Yes, I am very interested in this set up. Let me know if 66horse doesn't get it.
Thanks 70sam
pm also

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you are parting out, what other parts do you have available? Would like the setup offered here but sounds like i'm a little late getting in line. I am on the MS coast near Bay St. Louis.

OP
OP
craigellis77

craigellis77

Sale pending...

Fitz24 - I have a few other parts:
WH 5.5 coils listed in another thread
Dash cover in great shape
Dash
Centech wiring harness that's complete - still in Bronco and working
Procar Rally seats bought from Wild Horses
Motorcraft 2100 rebuilt carb.
Ford 9" 4.11 R&P
Misc. interior pieces (new in box)
Misc. tailgate seal parts (new in box)
New door lock cylinders with keys
1977 rear fuel tank w/ skidplate (skid is beat up)
1977 Windshield frame w/ 4 yr. old glass in good shape
Toyota IFS steering box
1977 steering column - needs new bearings

70sam

Loc.
vidalia
still interested

Craig,
I am still interested in transmission setup, and now interested in the wire harness also, my buddy would like to talk to you about eh engine and propane setup... please give me a call, or send me your number.
Thanks,
70sam

Status
Not open for further replies.