• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 owners - heater box question

thesnake

Bronco Guru
On my 66 where the hose comes off the heater box and goes into the plastic housing on the inner kick panel, mine looks like a piece of stove or heater ducting, it has the hose pop riveted to the stove pipe and the stove pipe is pop riveted to the frame that is screwed to the heater housing. Is this a factory thing? Or is it as I figure a p.o. modification?

tia

snake

I'll put a picture up of it later on my page:

www.thesnake.classicbroncos.com

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
8) 8) 8) I would think it is from some shadetree fixen. :eek: :eek: :eek: Bill 8) ::) :p

jims66

[quote author=wildbill link=board=5;threadid=19892;start=0#msg152750 date=1057958039]
8) 8) 8) I would think it is from some shadetree fixen. :eek: :eek: :eek: Bill 8) ::) :p
[/quote]

I have got to agree with Bill, my 66 is the standard Bronco heater.

OP
OP
thesnake

thesnake

Bronco Guru
That's kind of what I thought. If anyone wants to look, I put it on the half cab progress page. Thanks Guys!!!

snake