• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 rear view mirror

papy

Contributor
Does anyone have a original 66 rear view mirror? If so can someone post a few pics (front,back, sides and different angles of the mounting bracket) please. Local guy here has a box full of Bronco and f series interior parts. Would love to get a hold of a rear view mirror for my 66

Thanks guys

66Bronco

These are pictures from my '66 Roadster. The first one has what I believe to be the Ford factory mirror that would have been put on a '66 Bronco (my build is October '65).

V1Yd0t5u_djvvxbHmv_Ug_Fzgl8QEc-vi.jpg

This is the '66 Bronco mirror that was listed in the Ford Parts manual as an option. This mirror mounted to the windshield frame.

uf_fkce4HdAE_WuotApm2Gnisk07QY-vi.jpg

-Terry

rmk57

Apparently there were a few different styles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
papy

papy

Contributor
sorry for the late response. didn't have my notification turned on.
oki4570,

great threads i appreciate the effort in putting the links together

I believe i can find one in the collection box buddy has here in town

thanks