• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 76 (not Mine) North Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not Mine!!!

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3745328199.html

124,700 miles
Ford 302 V8
Manual 3-speed transmission (on the tree)
Custom Bronco valve covers
Chrome air filter & oil cap
3 1/2 inch full body lift kit
Hood struts, new tires
4wd works well
Block heater for easy starts
Daily driver
This is a very nice 37 yr old classic
More pictures on request

Call
913-238-7184

Attachments

• 76-01.jpg
    76-01.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 353
  • 76-02.jpg
    76-02.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 320
  • 76-03.jpg
    76-03.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 306
  • 76-04.jpg
    76-04.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 282

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
..........but don't you wish it were yours? I do, I've got a serious case of LUBER fever that will not go away!

markperry

Bronco Guru
This guy is a friend of mine! If anyone wants me too go take more PICS or ask him some questions, let me know! PS it's a very nice rig!

markperry

Bronco Guru
Wow, he just posted this Rig last night and it's pending sale as of this morning! I will let you know if sale goes through.

Danny128

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
Wow, he just posted this Rig last night and it's pending sale as of this morning! I will let you know if sale goes through.

That was fast. I was going to try and see it this weekend, since I'll be coming in to Kansas. Let us know if the sale doesn't go through.

markperry

Bronco Guru
Super nice only reason I did not hop on this is I need an auto trans.

Funny you say that....that is why he is selling it! He told me his knees are getting bad and when he has to set at a stoplight it bothers his knee!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This guy is a friend of mine! If anyone wants me too go take more PICS or ask him some questions, let me know! PS it's a very nice rig!

How did I know that already... ;) hee hee.. Figured it wouldn't last too long brother.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, Nice... what did he wind up taking for it?

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Somebody got a nice rig, this is one of the better ones I have seen and not a bad price either. It says a 3.5" body but from the pics it looks to be a susp lift, which is much better in my opinion.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
i would have bought it if i hadnt already made a purchase. Looks like a great price to me, depending on the condition of course.

The original matt looks good.

markperry

Bronco Guru
i would have bought it if i hadnt already made a purchase. Looks like a great price to me, depending on the condition of course.

The original matt looks good.

The condition of this Rig was unbelievable! The only rust was surface at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.