• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

76mabronco has some purty new gears!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just picked up ring and pinion kits for him. Please "encourage" him along on this build. It's been a long while but us Bronco brothers won't take no for an answer! ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Encouragment, Encouragment, Encouragment, Encouragment, Encouragment,

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Cleaning the garage this weekend...tossing a lot of stuff that I know no one has interest in...I'm kinda giddy to get the axles up and off the floor to build and get the lockers into...

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Doubt the roller will be at BYOB...We're updating a new business software at work...long nights and weekends...Plus I'm still working from home..

Besides, I want to show off the roller as it's done...ceramic paint, new - possibly stainless brake lines, etc...still have to clean the coils and wirebrush the springs...and as BG put it, un-F myself and find all the bolts to put it all together...

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WE'LL get it together.....it's time!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
It's only been 7 years since I took it apart...they might be hard to locate...

Hope you took lots of pictures...

Wow 7 years, I could not even last one with a complete 68 that needed a full rebuild so I went a bought a driver, then another...

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
a big jig saw puzzle, that's all

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
When the checking account won't let me buy parts, it's hard to justify putting all the stuff I need on the credit card...haven't used one in well over a year, don't plan on starting anytime soon...it's cash or I wait...

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I just 'lost' $600 on a pair of glasses I ended up not needing...Dr. quickly sold me a pair and I paid cash (mostly Bronco money)...can't bring them back, so now I have a very expensive paperweight...