• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

76mabronco has some purty new gears!

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Junkpile.JPG

Mini Kart!!!! 43cc, up to 32mph, too bad I'm too fat to ride it...has a 240 pound weight limit...motor needs to be worked on, but it's all there...and Yes, that's a weed wacker engine...
MiniKart.JPG

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Fab up a Bronco body for Megan!!!

deadfish

steve,what hardware are you missing?I tend to save that stuff.To match up for new stuff.let me know I'll put it aside.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Won't know until I start to put it together...I have a side cabinet on my toolbox that has a bin on top of it...it's checkerblock full of nuts, bolts, washers, etc...we'll see what I need when it's time.

Dropped the leaf springs off at Spring Rebuilders last night for a teardown, new eye bushings pressed in, new center bolts and anti-squeak pads. I'll have to coat them and assemble them, but they're doing all the grunt work...now I have to see if I have any Eastwood Rust Converter left from when I painted the frame...

I tore them apart and the pads just fell apart...looked like they were riveted on, so I wanted to have the pros pop holes in the ends...I'll post pics once they're all painted and ready to go...

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Springs are back, I just have to sand and paint...and better yet...

THE GEARS ARE HERE!!!!!

Randy dropped them off tonight, so I'll be looking to put them together real soon (Mother's Day is this Sunday, so I'm not saying I'll be putting them in this weekend)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
stop typing and start installing! end of summer you'll have a roller Steve