• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 79 Bronco Factory white rims wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
Rims are on the way!
And as an added bonus, the Seller says do you need mirrors for your Rig? I have the recreational mirrors for towing, which do not lend them well to being off road. (I know this as I peeled one off my Dad's F350 back in the day) He offers them up and I said sure.
He was great to deal with and there was another bonus to this... I talked to my Buddy in Idaho about what would be the best way to ship these items (He is a Tremec Dealer) and he volunteers the use of his UPS # so I can save a few bucks.
Congrats on the wheels! I clicked on the link and the listing was ended, thought maybe they got away but glad to see they didn't. I have some slot wheels on my '78 Bronco, love the look but I am thinking I want to change them out for some turbine style ones. I know Western made some of them, but they are hard to find. Post up some pictures when you get the new wheels mounted, I had the white wheels on mine for around 20 years.

OP
OP
904Bronco

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I will post pic's when I get tires mounted... But that is a ways away, seems I have found more critter damage to the harness wiring, so I am rebuilding that. Hoping I can get the motor fired before SEMA next week, if not it will be after. Then there is the leaking rear wheel cylinder that just started. Lot's of maintenance after sitting for so many years....

Todd Z. I will let you know on mirror fitment... ;)

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Rims are on the way!
And as an added bonus, the Seller says do you need mirrors for your Rig? I have the recreational mirrors for towing, which do not lend them well to being off road. (I know this as I peeled one off my Dad's F350 back in the day) He offers them up and I said sure.
He was great to deal with and there was another bonus to this... I talked to my Buddy in Idaho about what would be the best way to ship these items (He is a Tremec Dealer) and he volunteers the use of his UPS # so I can save a few bucks.
Nice glad it worked out as Todd has already said the mirror are not 78/79 the part number is showing 1990.

OP
OP
904Bronco

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
They arrived... They are as promised... minor box blow out on one rim, but no damage.

Attachments

• IMG_20221027_181222714_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221027_181222714_HDR.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 43

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those do look good! And I'm sure they will give your Bronco the look you are aiming for.(y)(y)Two thumbs up from me.

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
Very nice! I didn't see the original ad, but those are in great condition.

OP
OP
904Bronco

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Just thought I would close this out with a picture of the 33 x 10.5 x finally mounted on the rims. I think it complements the rig well.

Thanks to all that contributed to the Thread. Doug.

Attachments

• DSCN6267.JPG
    DSCN6267.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.