• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 9" rear trak lok 28 spline

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Maybe someone here is keeping 28 spline and wants a good, gently used, LSD. Yours for $50....I don't need it. From a gently used 74. Has 100k mainly street driven miles on it. Professionally removed by a driveline shop. Its there now (sorry no pic)-I will pick up and ship if you want it.

OP
OP
B

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
I have it. I am in the process of moving so it is going to be a few weeks. I am confident that I can ship it for about $30 anywhere. If you are ok with this PM me and you can paypal me and I will start the scrounge for a box and packing materials. I am going to have a small window to ship things and the more notice the better.

I have started a new job and don't check the forums regularly but if you PM me I will see a notice in my email.

Thanks,

Brett

contactwilson

PM sent. I am local and can come pick it up. I understand if you are already commited to shipping it to one of the other guys.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Hi I still have it. I can ship it for $20. I won't be able to ship it for a few weeks since I am leaving Oxnard this morning. If you are ok with that we can proceed and I will try to scrounge a box, packing materials, etc before I come back.

contactwilson

I sent you a pm with my phone number. Feel free to call me. I am not in a rush. I can drive out to oxnard and pick it up when you return in a few weeks. If you prefer to ship it, I am good with that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.