• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'95 to '93 Top End

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
I was wondering if the '93 top end that I just bought from another classicbroncos.com member would bolt directly onto the manifold portion which is currently installed on the 95 motor in my long neglected EB?

Any tips or advice?

THX in advance!
-JB
a4158072909e0c3db6f02e75717e7694.jpg
605a977f3b6f6fa09112f2585eb2d04c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd have to say no they won't interchange. But to be sure you will have to look at the bottom of both.
Your new one looks like the more desirable "GT40" style with the offset round runners, while your existing one looks like the '94/'95 low-profile model with the inline runners.

Any pics of your old one while it was apart maybe?

Paul

OP
OP
Johnnyb

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
This project went dormant for lack of an indoor garage space. I've now rented some workshop space and should be able to take it apart in a couple of weeks. I have the bottom hand for the new upper just in case I need to change that as well.

Appreciate the advice!

anoblefox

Contributor
The pattern is not the same and they will not interchange, simply get a gt40 or explorer lower manifold and you are good to go.

OP
OP
Johnnyb

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
The pattern is not the same and they will not interchange, simply get a gt40 or explorer lower manifold and you are good to go.
Thanks for the advice! Fortunately the new upper that I purchased came with a matching lower. I'll strip the 95 parts off down to the block and replace them all at once.