• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A few SOB Pictures

Bundy

Bronco Guru
what is SOB? it looks like alot of fun, in WA i take it?

OP
OP
G

g-money

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Son O' Beach. Been going for 13 years and I think is the largest Annual EB gathering. It's at the sand dunes at Sandlake on the Oregon Coast. It's a great time.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
When Is The Next Event ?? Form The Pics It Looks Like A Blast !!!

crab

Bronco Guru
Even with a broken ring gear from the trail run and loosing my 2nd gear band on my C4 (which left me with 1st and 3rd....no P N or R) at the dunes, I still managed to have a great time. The raffle was a great loss this year as well as no Poker run. But just seeing 200 broncos turn out with this economy was an awesome sight once again........

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
That was a great time. It was my virgin SOB run and I had a blast until my fan ate my radiator.

Bundy

Bronco Guru
i might have to make the trip next year... looks amazing!

crab

Bronco Guru
That was a great time. It was my virgin SOB run and I had a blast until my fan ate my radiator.

Sandlake is home of the radiator eating fans. 3/4 is about the minimum space you want to run out there. If it's not to bad, JB Qiuck has been known to hold up for years;D

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I actually made it through the whole weekend this time with out a ride off the sand in and ambulance! It was my first time with the whole family, and we had a blast! great place to meet new Bronco enthusiast and bond!! Looking forward to next year for sure!

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
Dam Shawn I didn't know you were there. Missed you completely.

Crab I don't think there was enough JB weld at the Napa to fix Z's radiator!

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
The thought did cross my mind, but as Red said, I would have needed a whole tub of it to get me back out on the sand.

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
Even with a broken ring gear from the trail run and loosing my 2nd gear band on my C4 (which left me with 1st and 3rd....no P N or R) at the dunes, I still managed to have a great time. The raffle was a great loss this year as well as no Poker run. But just seeing 200 broncos turn out with this economy was an awesome sight once again........

did they not do the raffle this year?

TCheney

did they not do the raffle this year?

We didn't. With a bum economy, we didn't want to add stress to Bronco businesses that might be hurting. Some of our good friends (who also happen to be vendors) were at the event and offered some goodies, but we decided to pass. It left a big hole in the event, for sure, along with shutting down the poker run (I didn't get a clear understanding if the FS shut this down or the club running it made the decision). It was still a good time & it was amazing to me to still meet people who are there for the first time after 13 years.