• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A little Canadian wheelin

TAC71

Contributor
Went out last weekend for short blast in an area I haven't been to in over ten years. Found a few new trails and camping spots. Put a six inch slice in a sidewall...."can we plug it?"......mmmm guess not.
A bad day of wheelin is better than a good day of work.

Attachments

• IMG_1554.jpg
    IMG_1554.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1557.jpg
    IMG_1557.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1561.jpg
    IMG_1561.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 154
OP
OP
T

TAC71

Contributor
That's east Stave lake about an hour from my house. I could get over the first rockpile but it would be a challenge. The second rockpile 100 feet further was impassable.
The tires were on borrowed time , so not a big loss.
Despite the rain we get the area is very nice. You can get a private spot on a lake to camp quite easily.

OP
OP
T

TAC71

Contributor
Bring your Bronco and I will take you out for a tour.

Chief Master Sergeant

Contributor
Retired U.S. Air Force
I love BC! My in-laws have a place in Seymour Arm and someday I plan to take the Bronco up there and explore some of the old logging roads. Beautiful place to live for sure. Just wish my in-laws weren't there. Ha, ha...